I Took Back My Life in Just 10 Seconds a Day. You Can, Too!
After a life-altering cycling accident left me with severe head trauma, I set off on a path of determination and inspiration to claim back my life.
I realized that to reach my goal, I had to build upon small, incremental successes– at first, second by second, then minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day.
I realigned my thinking and actions to create a highly effective incremental process to rebuild my life. Inspired by what I learned, I now share my 10 Seconds Daily process with you.
Fundamentals of the 10 Seconds Daily Process
- Start by committing to invest 10 seconds of your time each day.
- In those few seconds make a reasonable decision about moving forward.
- Document your decision.
- Take the smallest action each day on your decision.
- Surround yourself with a positive, encouraging support structure.
- Be accountable for decisions and actions.
- Reward yourself.
- Pay attention to information, ideas and new possibilities that “coincidentally” appear regarding your goals.
- Make another small reasonable decision that builds on the previous ones, document it, act on it, and be accountable.
- Actively seek more insight and get support from an “Accountability Partner”. Tim Marvel and the 10 Seconds Daily website can help!