Isn’t it great we have a day in the year set aside to be thankful and grateful for what we have in our lives.
Here is a challenge for you, there are 24 hours in the day find one thing to be thankful for each hour. No repeating, and look for truly meaningful things and a short reason why you are thankful.
Tomorrow I will post my 24.
What will your 24 look like?
- I am thankful for my wife who comforts and supports me.
- I am thankful for the clothes I have that keep me warm.
- I am thankful for the job I have that allows me to care for my family.
- I am thankful for my insurance to take care of my health worries.
- I am thankful for my mind that stores the memories of loved ones that have past.
- I am thankful for the people in my life that encourage me to be the best I can, and remind me who I am.
This is a good start, you get the idea?
I am thankful you are reading this blog,
Tomorrow we will talk about how this exercise helped move you forward.
I wish for each of you a warm and safe holiday with joy sprinkled in,
Thanks for joining me today.
Leave A Comment