“I Like That ” Post
Today is one of those days, it is one of those days I am reading or hear something and think this would be a good blog.
As I was scanning Facebook I see “11 Signs someone is a good friend…”
This made me wonder, am I a good friend?
Listed below are the 11 signs, how did you do?
- They are a good listener.
- They do not give unsolicited advice.
- They are not controlling.
- They always encourage you.
- They are thoughtful and considerate.
- They show you support during difficult times.
- They are trustworthy and honest.
- They are respectful of your boundaries.
- They are very dependable.
- They are fun to be around.
- They love you in spite of your flaws.
That is quite a list, wouldn’t you agree? Does this list shorten the number of people you feel are true friends? Does it eliminate you from a few other people’s friend list?
I struggle with number two, because I want to help. However it is not always what someone is looking for, sometimes people just want to vent, they want you to just listen, how about you?
I love honest self reflection. Remember I can not change who you are or what you do. Only you can change. So when you are looking in the mirror of self reflection, make sure you are being honest with yourself.
To be the best you it takes effort to move forward each day.
Small tiny steps each day in one area of your life.
Thank you for spending a few minutes with me today.